Hex screwdriver bits are very popular in machine tools and driving deck screws. The vertically sloping side walls of a HEX recess screw head prevent the cam-out recess effect. Great for locations where surround obstacles limit Allen key access.
Sutton Tools Supabit Extreme Impact Bits – Certified ‘heavy hitters’ specifically developed for use with the high-torque output of an impact driver.
- Hex tip: Great for locations where surround obstacles limit Allen key access
- Magnetic tip increases productivity and eliminates frustration when working at awkward angles or in tight spaces
- 3X torque: Torque tested to exceed DIN standards by up to 330%
- 1/4" hex shank with power groove for use in impact drivers and quick change adapters. 1/4" hex insert with retaining notch for use in bit holders and hand drivers
- Cold forged from premium shock-resisting S2 tool steel with a hardness of 58-62HRC for superior strength
- Manganese Phosphate coating for highest hardness and superior corrosion and wear resistance
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Blueprint Hardware users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review