Phillips screwdriver bits are the most widely used drive system in the world. The design absorbs torque peak reducing slippage and breakage. The additional Torsion neck design is specifically suited to withstand high torque applications. The elastic property of these bits deliver professional performance that stands up to rigorous use.
Supabit Extreme Impact Bits – Certified ‘heavy hitters’ specifically developed for use with the high-torque output of an impact driver.
- Phillips tip with ACR® (Anti cam-out rib system) reduces stripping and damage to the screw
- Magnetic tip increases productivity and eliminates frustration when working at awkward angles or in tight spaces
- 3X torque: Torque tested to exceed DIN standards by up to 330%
- Torsion neck zone designed to disperse torsional stress and reduce wear of the screwdriver bit
- Cold forged from premium shock-resisting S2 tool steel with a hardness of 58-62HRC for superior strength
- Manganese Phosphate coating for highest hardness and superior corrosion and wear resistance
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Blueprint Hardware users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review