Sutton Tools Viper HSS Bi-Metal Holesaws are designed for 32mm cutting depth. They can be used for machine or hand drilling and are suited to cut steels, cast iron, non-ferrous materials, plastic and wood.
We recommend using Sutton Tools Venom cutting fluid to increase the life of your tool when cutting metal.
- Varied pitched teeth reduces vibration resulting in greater performance and accuracy
- Knock-out slots aid core ejection
- Electron beam welded teeth for stronger longer lasting teeth
- Thread pattern made to international standard to accept all standard arbors
- Bi-Metal HSS premium quality for toughness and longer life
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Blueprint Hardware users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review